Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Can you suggest me topical treatment for rosacea except metrogel?

I m suffering from rosacea since 1 and 1/2 year and acne since 7 years but after treatment acne is under control but rosacea is my main problen today.my docter suggest me metrogel but with this gel i m not comfortable ,my skin becomes dull and give bad look after using it.i am going to marry but because of this bad look, i am very depressed please suggest me a good medicine ,which can cure my problem.


ThanxCan you suggest me topical treatment for rosacea except metrogel?
I have rosacae and have had it since I was 12 (am now 53). I have the kind that makes my nose very red and I get those deep zits. It was horrible for the majority of my life. I'd take tons of antibiotics and would get resistance to all of them. Then I became a Realtor and went to a new dermatologist. She did 5 laser treatments on my nose - and zapped the red right out of it. A side effect was that I no longer get zits either. The only think I do is take one minocycline a day and put avar on my nose once in the morning. That's it - and I have absolutely no problems anymore. I really think that laser treatment did the trick.





By the way, metrogel always made my face worse. My dad was the same way.
  • college basketball
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment