Saturday, December 12, 2009

Treatment for adult onset acne (Rosacea)?

I've battled rosacea for years and my dr put me on Metrogel, which seemed to just make my face worse.





He changed me to 100mg tetracycline once a day about a month ago. My face is completely clear, however I have a couple of questions for those that might know:





1. My face has a ruddy kind of look to it. Anyone else on this treatment experienced this?





2. I just feel kind of tired and slightly crappy all the time since he put me on it. Is that normal?





I hate to change because this has been the first thing that has worked, but am worried about side effects from long term use. Anybody else on this treatment?Treatment for adult onset acne (Rosacea)?
Try Proactive, it helps just about every acne issue and has been proven to work on really hard cases.


I do not know of anyting else. sorryTreatment for adult onset acne (Rosacea)?
I've had adult acne for yrs %26amp; now I'm getting rosacea, w/ enlarged nose swelling-- that is just supposed to occur in men according to my book, but I'm female, probably too much male hormones in my body? I give up on what's not worked %26amp; am trying all the vitamins I don't get because of the junk I eat/stress etc. Here's what I've just researched %26amp; been reading. A book called ';Prescription for Nutritional Healing.'; It's huge %26amp; there's a newer version out $20-30 in stores or try amazon.com %26amp; half.ebay.com -- may be cheaper. Probably, the best 1st thing is a cleanse all Vitamin stores %26amp; Walmart has them. Just think of all the chemicals from processed foods %26amp; antibiotics we put in. See, antibiotics kill good %26amp; bad bacteria in our body. It makes sense to clean out 1st. You will go to the bathroom more, but I'm not talkin uncontrollably. Take a Vit B Complex (that has all the different B's you need), Vit A, VitC, (can give you the runs decrease til you see what your body needs),Vit E, Acidopholus (it's like eating a ton of yogurt %26amp; must be kept in frig), L Lyseine (the book lists L Cysteine, so I'll switch when I run out) (L Lyseine is for cold sores too), Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Kelp, Gotu Kola (that one'll make you gain weight), Biotin, Potassium, %26amp; Zinc. Most of the multi vit's I've checked unless are from a pharmacy maybe, like The Medicinne Shoppe do not have enough of these to put a dent in my face, no pun intended! And, I'm sick of it, this is a battle I now intend to win. I can't stand looking in the mirror! I know this sounds like a lot but Puritans Pride has a catalog that's cheap, 1st time buyers get a reduced prices, s/h is $4.50 never increases, B1G2 etc, sales often, %26amp; they have Vitamin World stores in Malls. Follow the doses on the bottle. Except, the Gotu Kola supplement was listed in ';First'; mag %26amp; says they've now found up to 3,000 mg a day will repair skin quickly. So, I take 3- 250 mg pills 3X a day, when results are reached drop to 250-500. The Biotin my friend says her relative works in the med field %26amp; says Biotin also repairs. I've only been faithfully doing this for 1 wk, knock on wood I woke up today %26amp; my skin seems brighter %26amp; clearer. I'm taking other things too, for poison ivy pms etc. Most of what I've listed are all the same supplements listed under: Rosacea, Oily sin %26amp; Acne. Also, the Vit B will give you energy, I'm taking a time release form. Check w/ your md 1st if possible.


Email me anytime if you want. P S Just skimmed your answers it's true the book says acne/ rosacea is a way for your body telling you somethings wrong on the inside.
If it works for you, I'm very happy. I never used what you had prescribed. Maybe you're right, you shouldn't change the treatment after all this time when you finally found something that really works for you.





If you want, you can read an article I've wrote about ClearPores you can find it here:


http://www.easynaturalyou.com/skin_care/鈥?/a>





Did you know you must also fight skin problems from the inside, not just from the outside? When there is skin problem, there is a problem from inside our body.





To heal things long-term you need to take care of your health, the skin will take care of itself when our body is okay inside, believe me on this.





I help people with special program I invented. For last few years I've only had positive results. This is a special treatment.





Long story short. When someone changes their lifestyle, everything from diet to stress, from working habits to relaxation, when you balance your body energies you become very healthy. And your skin shines. I had many health and skin problems many years ago. But after I changed my lifestyle everything disappeared. After a few years of research what happened with me, I could understand how things work inside our body... How our skin works too.





If however you chose to try and help your skin from inside and outside, with the best acne treatment on the market, read this article:


http://www.easynaturalyou.com/skin_care/鈥?/a>





Best Wishes to you,


My goal is that everyone can put an end to acne! I hate them as much as you do, maybe even more!


o_O
u need best of treatment for adult u can find it now more info http://www.skincarefairy.com
  • college basketball
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment