Saturday, December 12, 2009

Keratosis Pilaris & Rosacea treatments - DERMAdoctor???

The DERMAdoctor site looks very promising but I hate wasting money. I was wondering if anyone has used this (the DERMAdoctor products for Keratosis Pilaris and Rosacea) on their Keratosis Pilaris or Rosacea? Does it work? If so, how well? I hate them both and will do anything to get rid of them!!!


THANKSKeratosis Pilaris %26amp; Rosacea treatments - DERMAdoctor???
I personally never tried DermaDoctor for KP but I did read the reviews on it on www.makeupalley.com by real people who tried this product. I think the majority did not seem to like it and it did not work for many people. I also have KP (which I hate!) and I heard that if you keep moisturizing, it will help the bumps go away. Try using an alpha hydroxy lotion.
  • college basketball
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment