Saturday, December 12, 2009

What is the best treatment for rosacea?

I just need something that i can get from my local chemist.What is the best treatment for rosacea?
Metrogel


What is the best treatment for rosacea?
you know what, a doctor once told me that i could have rosacea, on my face, because it will turn red and itchy on my cheeks and around the nose. but she never gave me a medication prescription because she was a psychiatrist. Other doctors just say that i have seborrheic dermititis but it never heals completely. they say that there is no cure for that, it sucks because im really white.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/rosacea鈥?/a>
See your doctor or dermatologist for the best advice.
As my mum was a rosatia sufferer conceler is the best medicine.
I have used metrogel; it works. Also, should stay away from spicy foods, alcohol, and out of sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment