Saturday, December 12, 2009

ROSACEA- any home-made remedies of treatment which are good?

i have had acne rosacea for about 3 years and nothing i do helps :$ i have seen a docter and he gave me some liquid in a bottle and it really hasnt done anything... does anyone have any ideas on how to treat it or make it better and is there any other people with the same problem :) any suggestions welcome.ROSACEA- any home-made remedies of treatment which are good?
I don't know of any home remedies. What worked for me was Metro Gel 1%, a topical gel that my dermatologist prescribed me.ROSACEA- any home-made remedies of treatment which are good?
Fineacia ( check the spelling ) is to be good, I've had some luck with everything out there, but nothing long term. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment