Saturday, December 12, 2009

Do you suggest any good rosacea treatments for my cheeks?

nothing expensive. im 14 years oldDo you suggest any good rosacea treatments for my cheeks?
I have the same thing.


I use a topical called prascion. it reduces all redness and all effects of rosacea.


But you have o get a prescribed by a dermatologist.





good luck!Do you suggest any good rosacea treatments for my cheeks?
Anything that gets rid of dry skin. Also you may have hard water in your house. Change the salt or get a water softener.
I work for a dermatologist! You want to remember to stay away from the sun! It makes it worse above anything else. Things that make you flush like spicy foods, alcohol, etc can worsen rosacea. There are facial lotions out there that are supposed to help reduce redness, one that we suggest in our office is aveeno ultra calming. It also has a sunscreen in it! Also, if these do not help see your dermatologist there is a prescription called metrogel that is the most common and effective treatment for rosacea.

No comments:

Post a Comment