Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Has anyone gotten laser or light treatment for their rosacea free?

I have heard that if you tell your sad rosacea story to the insurance companies and prove that laser/light it is not just a cosmetic treatment they will usually pay for the treatment in full.Has anyone gotten laser or light treatment for their rosacea free?
I hope your right because insurance should cover this medical condition. In the mean time I'm reading on yahoo about others and the treatments they have tried, but so far whats working best but barely is metrogel- the medications they prescribe for this condition are very dangerous so you need to be aware of side effects and discuss whats best for you with your Dr. Besides metrogel , the number 1 best thing to do, is to know which foods cause you to flare up- one is yogurt ( its full of live bacteria). Others are tomatos, avocados,spinach, chocolate, along with many other foods- I guess we all ought to just starve, because it seems everything is bad! But if you read anything about ridding your body of toxins-there is truth to that, because when I just recently went 2 days eating almost nothing, my skin was looking nice and peachy-the next day I ate avocado tamato sour cream spinach and well you know everything that tastes good and is good for you-well the next day my face was super red and full of bumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment