Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What is the best over the counter treatment of rosacea?

I have rosacea and I'm looking for a cleanser and moisterizer. I've tried Zenmed and didn't like it...any suggestions?What is the best over the counter treatment of rosacea?
Like another poster, I recommend Cetaphil products.





I am an occasional product tester, and I was sent the Cetaphil moisturizer to try. I have moderate to severe rosacea, and this is the gentlest, most soothing moisturizer I have ever used. I have not tried their cleaning products, but I suspect they're equally excellent.





Cetaphil does provide samples occasionally from their website, but right now only Canada, New Zealand, and Australia are offering those (I checked).What is the best over the counter treatment of rosacea?
face doctor products are made for people with rosesa look it up it is amazing
Murad skincare line. Google it. Trust me, it works.
I like Cetaphil - it really helps with the cystic part of rosacea.

No comments:

Post a Comment