Tuesday, December 8, 2009

IPL laser treatment for rosacea?

I have rosacea and I was wondering if anyone has tried IPL laser treatments to solve this problem. If so, I wish to know if it worked, how many treatments it took, how much it cost, and what type of lasers were used. I live near Beverly Hills so I can pretty much get any treatment done, but I want to know what works and I trust patients ten times more than doctors! Any suggestions?IPL laser treatment for rosacea?
I am a licensed Medical Aesthetician who suffered from rosacea for years and have received about five Intense Pulse Light treatments. Not only did it work incredibly well to where I finally felt confident enough to going out in public without a ton of makeup, but it improved my skin's texture as well. I work for a plastic surgeon who purchased an IPL three years ago and I became the primary operator of the IPL and have seen many clients suffering from rosacea have their skin turn from ruddy red to calm and clear with IPL. Depending on how severe your case is will depend on how many treatments you will need but expect no less than three to be wowed by the results. The IPL I use in my work is made by Syneron. You can go to Syneron.com for more info. Good Luck!IPL laser treatment for rosacea?
Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects many Americans, but it can also spread to the eyes and cause a constant gritty, burning sensation. I have dry skin and have fought with rosacea all my life. I have been in search a product that works on my skin, I am now 37 and I finally found it. I use the ZENMED Skin Support System - Dry Skin and I saw results in days! I recommend it to anyone who has suffered through various dermatologist prescribed


Reasonably priced and very effective acne solution Reasonably priced and very effective acne solution. I used to have an acne before when i was in college and it really makes me inferior every time I'm in a group of people. I read a review about Zenmed on one of the skin care product site, after reading positive review of users who use it I bought ZenMed Derma Cleanse System. Previously I鈥檝e tried everything from prescriptions to herbal teas. After using Zenmed products there has been a huge improvement in my skin. friends and family have all commented on my complexion and it鈥檚 given me a spring in my step and confidence I haven鈥檛 felt in years. and I am VERY happy with the results so far.! If you are looking for acne solutions, I recommend to go for ZENMED Derma Cleanse System.

No comments:

Post a Comment