Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Has anyone else had IPL treatment for rosacea? Was it extremely painful to you?

I recently had my first IPL treatment for rosacea and the pain was severe..Do treatments get less painful?Has anyone else had IPL treatment for rosacea? Was it extremely painful to you?
I never had it before, sorry.





Just thought I'd mention this though:


I dont know what kind of rosacea you have, but I had the very mild version of rosacea (not the acne rosacea, just the redness on cheeks, nose, and forehead). Well I think it was caused by not enough sunlight because I was inside all the time before it started to appear. Sunlight gives people vitamin d. I noticed it got a little better when I went into mild sunlight each day, not full on sunlight. Maybe its worth a try if your rosacea appeared from not being outside for awhile. If I go out in the sun at like Noon time, when the sun is the strongest, it will really make my rosacea worse. But I noticed that after about a week of going out in the sun earlier in the day when it wasnt so strong, it helped my rosacea. Different people react differently, just thought I'd mention it since it seems to be helping me. I'd say Im about 60% better.





Also stress was a huge factor and that was even more important to avoid. When I stopped worrying about my rosacea and stressing over things, it got better as well.








good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment