Saturday, December 12, 2009

A home treatment for rosacea-any tried and true remedies?Creams, cleansers?

I have rosacea and have used an over-the-counter product for 5 years. It is called NeoStrata Bionic Lotion. It is really for anti-aging, but I have found that it helps control my rosacea. It is only available in doctor's offices, but I get mine on eBay for about 1/3 the price, or you can buy it on the NeoStrata website. I don't have a very severe case of rosacea, and I think that's why it works for me. Hope this is helpful to you.A home treatment for rosacea-any tried and true remedies?Creams, cleansers?
Try Aqueous Cream or Emulsifying Ointment, these are very basic plain moisturisers with no additives, scents etc. They are available from any chemist/drugstore and are very cheap (they also make great lipbalm!) Failing that sulphur cream is good for rosacea your Dr will prescibe it for you.
  • college basketball
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment