Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Laser skin treatment for rosacea (on the face). Has anyone had it? Does it hurt? Did it work?

I had it and it worked WONDERS!!! It stings when the laser flashes, but that's it. I had about 4 treatments which cost $140 each.





Depending on which type of rosacea you have will determine if it's helpful. I had the kind where my nose was red all the time and had occasional deep pimples. Now my nose is normal, for the first time in my life, and I'm 53. The only thing I do now is take one minocycline in the morning and put avar on my nose once a day - that's it.





For me, it was a miracle!





edit:





standard treatment for rosacea without laser is antibiotics, creams (metrogel - but did nothing for me), watching your diet - looking for triggers that cause flushing etc. Truly, my life was miserable for 30 years. I remember getting my red nose when I was only 13. I finally went to my first dermatologist at 19 and he was shocked that I had it so young. If you can only get one laser treatment, do it. It will help tremendously.Laser skin treatment for rosacea (on the face). Has anyone had it? Does it hurt? Did it work?
My Rosacea is the worse its ever been but i couldnt afford laser treatment any other sugestions thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment