Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rosacea Treatment to stop it from getting worse?

I've read that to stop Rosacea from getting worse, it requires treatment... Can someone please tell me what kind they are talking about?





I'm currently trying ZenMed, not sure it's really helping though. I just wanna know what kind of treatment it is they are talking about, so it doesn't continue to get worse... I'm really hoping there is something else out there to help it other then laser surgery.Rosacea Treatment to stop it from getting worse?
How about natural treatment? I found many tips in the articles on my source. Hope it's useful.Rosacea Treatment to stop it from getting worse?
I have been dealing with rosacea most of my life. I am currently on prescription MetroGel, which has been working great for me! I am also on an anti-inflammatory diet. There are certain things that can trigger your rosacea, such as spicy foods, alcohol, etc...Try to figure out your own triggers, so you can avoid them as much as possible. My best advice would be to see your dermatologist. Rosacea is controllable if treated appropriately. Wish you the best!
have you seen a doctor !
Conventional Treatment For Rosacea





Treatments such as retinoids, steroids, and laser therapy often aggravate, redden or thin the skin which can cause further sensitivity. Treatments tend to be more effective the earlier they're started. Other possibilities for rosacea include azelaic cream, several antibiotics, and isotretinoin (trade name Roaccutane). Sometimes oral tetracycline is prescribed by the dermatologist.





Natural Treatment





You may well be wary of the side effects of conventional medications for rosacea and may want to consider other choices.





The link below will outline a natural treatment which consists of a gentle cream which will prevent blood vessels from breaking up and reduce existing scarring.





Robert Locke is an Internet Marketer specializing in Health, Wellness and Fitness.





if you would to investigate the choice of a natural remedy to stop rosacea, have a look at this link:-





http://www.usfreeads.com/889700-cls.html





Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Robert_William_Locke

No comments:

Post a Comment