Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rosacea with laser treatment?

my dermatologist said that if I get laser treatment done that my capillaries will not dilate as much that they will appear smaller. This happens the third time you get it done and it is $350 per treatment. My question is: after I get my treatments done how ever long it takes for my rosacea not to react or whatever will this cure my rosacea or will it just help clear it for two weeks to a month? Whoever went through this or knows anything on this I need your help please.Rosacea with laser treatment?
I just had this done today! Well, it may be something different, the treatment I had was getting cream on my face, and then having lasers zap the rosacea (and acne in my case). My dermatologist told me it is supposed to last for 12 weeks, so it may be different, does this sound similar to yours? Mine is also only $250 per treatment which is a huge cost difference. For me, it is definitely worth the price if it works because I have wasted hundreds of dollars on treatments that DON'T work, and my dermatologist has had really great success with this treatment. My aunt did this same thing and has the most beautiful skin, which is why I sought it out, as a side note, she also now has baby soft skin which is apparently not always the case, but I'm hoping for that!!





edit:


my aunt had this done, had to get a few treatments and never had to get it done again, she had rosacea pretty badly, worse than me, and now her skin is perfect and you'd never know she ever had a skin problem. i don't know if this is common, but the only time she ever has a flare up is around her period on her chin which is tiny and i don't think it's related to the rosacea...i think we're all going to have to deal with that until menopause!Rosacea with laser treatment?
all i could find


http://www.rosacea.org/patients/treatmen鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment