Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Is laser treatment for Rosacea or spider veins On the face effective?

I am considering having this procedure done and am interested in peoples own results and level of satisfaction.Is laser treatment for Rosacea or spider veins On the face effective?
Hi there,





I have had laser therapy for spider veins and it was 100% effective.





I had developed themover the years because of severe flushing and from having very sensitve skin.





I was a little worried at first because I feared it could go wrong or damage my delicate skin.





The results are immediate and only take a week to heal and worth every penny.





One thing I would recommend though is sea buckthorn oil. My face swelled up quite badly after the treatment even though the beautician said it was very rare to happen. Three days later the swelling was still getting worse. I remembered what I'd read about sea buckthorne oil being apparrently wonderful for burns and encouraging accellerated skiin recovery etc.





Amazingly the blister like swellings disappearred an hour after I applied it the oil my face!! I use it nightly now and my skin has never been so good - no flushing and no embarrassing bright red blobs :D





I buy my sea buckthorn here ... because it's undlited, all the other places I found are dilutions of 1 or 2 % in a base carrier oil and charge dumb prices!


http://www.rosacea-remedy.com/remedy.htm鈥?/a>





I'd definitely recommend getting laser therapy.





Good luck :)Is laser treatment for Rosacea or spider veins On the face effective?
one thing I forgot to mention - I did some research first ..they are bringing out newer better laser units all the time. The beautician I chose had a new laser unit. Ask how old their laser unit is, which model it is and then do some googling .





Message me if you'd like any more info. Report Abuse

Have you considered medical treatment and surgical help for this in India? My cousin got her surgery from a company called Forerunners Healthcare in India.


She just paid 25% of the amount she was quoted in USA.





Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and magazines. I have read a lot of their patient stories also. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low cost, as all types of medical treatment and surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that your medical treatment and surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.





http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com


Hope this helps.
Laser is very effective for small veins on the face...and I have seen a number of people treated effectively. Rosacea is a much tougher challenge, however, I have seen solid results as well just not to the same degree as the small veins. I have included an information/provider site below and the site SignatureForum rates providers who offer the services and you might even be able to find some surveys that were completed by people who had the rosacea treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment