Saturday, December 12, 2009

What is the best treatment for rosacea?

metrogel is the newer product.


I tried it,


but have found the earler version of the same product,


Metrocream,


works better for me.


Metrogel dried out my skin too much.





Check out back issues of the magazine Vegetarian Times:


in one issue they had a natural remedy for it,


using spices.


I can't vouch for it,


but keep telling myself to search it out


and give a shot to see if it works.


No doubt cheaper than any medication,


and possibly better for you.





Rosecea trivia: *


Bill Clinton has rosacea


W.C. Fields had an extreme case of rosacea. R.I.P.What is the best treatment for rosacea?
Metrogel, it is a topical gel that you put on your face. It will make it better in no time.
  • college basketball
  • 1 comment:

    1. Gel formulation is said to be good for oily skin and indeed it has tendencies to over dry your skin, especially sensitive ones.

      rosacea laser treatment

      ReplyDelete