Tuesday, December 8, 2009

IPL Treatment, Rosacea. Please help:)?

I went to my dermatologist 2 days ago and i payed him 140$ just to see him:( He told me that i needed IPL treatment for my Rosacea and that i needed to see a special IPL expert. He recomended a good doctor but i am afraid that IPL treatment will make my skin worse. I have Rosacea on my nose, cheeks and forehead. I also want to know the price and how effective it is. If you know anything about IPL or have any experiencee, please answer it. :) ThanksIPL Treatment, Rosacea. Please help:)?
I'd go here and read all about it. IPL has been very helpful for a great many, and bad for a few. It's expensive and it takes a LOT of treatments to improve. Check it out:





http://www.rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea_Forum/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment