Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What is a good topical treatment for rosacea?

Hi Frances





A product called Eyebright (herbs) helped a friend of mine fix her issue with Rosacea within in a week. It stings a bit, but it cleans the eyes out. Ive used the product myself for cleansing out my eyes in general. It's at herbdoc.com. Im not promoting a product here Im giving you a real answer. Read about it there.











Best of health to youWhat is a good topical treatment for rosacea?
ask your G.P. or have him refer you to a dermatologist, k?What is a good topical treatment for rosacea?
In my experience, there really isn't one. I have found a good face wash and a nice, light sunscreen (Aveeno Ultra Calming) that helps some, but all in all, best thing is to avoid the sun and eat right.





Out: soft drinks, alcohol, fatty foods, anything spicy, stress, the sun, hot showers, pizza (ouch!).





In: Omega-3-rich foods, strawberries, blueberries, certain nuts, whole grains, and water, water water.
there are perscriptions out there, but if you do not have acess to them, try a product called ';Smashbox Photo Finish'; in Green.... It is almost like a light oil free chapstick for your face. I is ina liquid form and tames red without making you look gray... Very light and also sets your base makeup for longer wear.... It is AWESOME. I just bought it yesterday and used it today. I got 3 compliments on my face...... I hope I helped.





http://www.smashbox.com/index.cfm/fuseac鈥?/a>





http://www.smashbox.com/
Hi,


Topical treatment is not advisable for skin complaints.You will have to take medicines internally to get rid of it .As a general management,wash your face regularly with cold water and mild soap.
they have a script of meds your doce can get

No comments:

Post a Comment